Action Plan for Multiple Species at Risk in Southwestern Saskatchewan: South of the Divide - 2016
The Minister of Environment is the competent minister under SARA for the recovery of the species on lands covered by this action plan and has prepared it to partially implement the associated recovery strategies, as per section 49 of SARA. To the extent possible, it has been prepared in cooperation with the Government of Saskatchewan (Ministry of the Environment, Ministry of Agriculture, Water Security Agency, Ministry of the Economy) and with Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada and Parks Canada Agency.
Consultation period: 2016-05-24 to 2016-07-23
- HTML version of "Action Plan for Multiple Species at Risk in Southwestern Saskatchewan: South of the Divide - 2016 [Proposed]"
- "Action Plan for Multiple Species at Risk in Southwestern Saskatchewan: South of the Divide - 2016 [Proposed]" (2016-05-24) (PDF format, 14,947.85 KB)
Environment and Climate Change Canada
15th Floor, Place Vincent Massey
351 St. Joseph Boulevard
- Eastern Yellow-bellied Racer flaviventris
- Burrowing Owl
- Loggerhead Shrike Prairie subspecies excubitorides
- Mountain Plover
- Sprague's Pipit
- Swift Fox
- Black-footed Ferret
- Greater Sage-Grouse urophasianus subspecies urophasianus
- Mormon Metalmark (Prairie population)
- No links available.
- Date modified: