Order Acknowledging Receipt of the Assessments Done Pursuant to Subsection 23(1) of the Act
His Excellency the Governor General in Council, on the recommendation of the Minister of the Environment, acknowledges receipt, on the making of this Order, of the assessments done pursuant to subsection 23(1) of the Species at Risk Act by the Committee on the Status of Endangered Wildlife in Canada (COSEWIC) with respect to the species set out in the annexed schedule.
- HTML version of "Order Acknowledging Receipt of the Assessments Done Pursuant to Subsection 23(1) of the Act"
- "Order Acknowledging Receipt of the Assessments Done Pursuant to Subsection 23(1) of the Act" (2012-07-04) (PDF format, 727.82 KB)
Department of Fisheries and Oceans
200 Kent St.
- Eastern Sand Darter (Ontario populations)
- Eastern Sand Darter (Quebec populations)
- Shorthead Sculpin
- Spring Cisco
- Striped Bass (Southern Gulf of St. Lawrence population)
- Westslope Cutthroat Trout lewisi (Saskatchewan - Nelson Rivers populations)
- Brook Floater
- Eastern Pondmussel
- Mapleleaf (Great Lakes - Upper St. Lawrence population)
- Mapleleaf (Saskatchewan – Nelson Rivers population)
- Wavy-rayed Lampmussel
- Beluga Whale (Eastern High Arctic - Baffin Bay population)
- Humpback Whale (North Pacific population)
- Eulachon (Nass / Skeena Rivers population)
- Date modified: